Wiggles singer Greg Page collapses on stage during a reunion concert for bushfire relief  

Mail Online | 1/17/2020 | Alisha Rouse For Daily Mail Australia
kringkring (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2020/01/17/13/23523130-0-image-a-64_1579268435468.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/12/07/8615120227329985016/1024x576_MP4_8615120227329985016.mp4

Wiggles lead singer Greg Page has collapsed on stage during a reunion concert for bushfire relief.

The group were moments away from performing their final song, Hot Potato, at the concert at Castle Hill RSL in Sydney when Yellow Wiggle Page collapsed.

Concertgoers - Concert - Paramedics - Page - Side

Shocked concertgoers were left stunned as the concert was stopped, with paramedics rushing to Page's side to perform CPR.

A while later, the rest of the band returned and told the 800-strong crowd their singer 'needed medical attention'.

Page - Suffers - Intolerance - Circulatory - System

Page suffers with orthostatic intolerance, a circulatory system disorder which causes blood to pool in his legs - making him faint.

He is in a serious but stable condition at Westmead Hospital.

Doctor - Illness - Rigors - Performing

It comes after his doctor previously warned the illness means he would need to 'be careful with the rigors' of performing.

'Thank you everybody,' he is seen saying as he waved to the crowd and smiled.

'Thanks - People - Work - Everyone

'Thanks for coming to support all of those wonderful people doing all that great work for everyone.'

As the crowd cheers enthusiastically, Page walks to the side of the stage and collapses.

People - Aid - Stage - Curtain - Audience

People are then seen rushing to his aid as the stage curtain draws in to hide him from the audience.

A short while later, the original Red Wiggle, Murray Cook, returned and said Greg 'was not feeling real well'.

'Guys

'Guys I think we're going to end it there,' he said.

'Greg's not feeling real well. I think he's going to be OK but he's not feeling real well so I don't think we can go on with another song.'

Band - Members - Stage - Hot - Potato

The other band members later return to the stage to sing fan favourite Hot Potato, dedicating it to their friend.

'We're going to sing it for Greg and hope he gets better real quick,' blue Wiggle Anthony Field said.

Band - Statement - Twitter - Page

At 11.20pm, the band released a statement on Twitter saying Page was...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
If the Government could just stop...