British sisters found dead in bathroom in India after 'gas leak'

Mail Online | 1/17/2020 | Isabella Nikolic For Mailonline
j.moominj.moomin (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2020/01/17/20/23537564-0-image-a-49_1579292546817.jpg

Two British sisters have reportedly been found dead in the bathroom of a hotel in India.

The girls, believed to be aged 17 and 25, 'mysteriously died' allegedly because of fumes from an exhaust in the bathroom of the Gujarati hotel, according to local media.

Bathroom

They were reportedly found unconscious in the bathroom and rushed to hospital where they later died.

DunyaNews reported that the women were of Pakistani-descent and were with their mother and father visiting the area for the funeral of the sisters' grandfather.

Investigation - Report - Authorities

An investigation has been launched and a report was given to the authorities.

Local media reported that police said the deaths took place on January 12 and the...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Sign In or Register to comment.

Welcome to Long Room!

Where The World Finds Its News!