NFL Quarter-Back Aaron Rodgers Doesn’t Believe There is a ****

ChurchLeaders | 1/17/2020 | Staff
red815red815 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://churchleaders-eszuskq0bptlfh8awbb.stackpathdns.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/Aaron_rodgers.jpeg

This weekend NFL superstar quarter-back Aaron Rodgers takes the field with his Green Bay Packers to battle the San Francisco 49er’s for the 2020 NFC title. Rodgers is one of the most electrifying players in the game. He has been named the NFL’s Most Valuable Player twice and he and his team won Super Bowl XLV in 2010.

However, even after all of those achievements, Rodgers was still searching for something. In an interview with ESPN, Rodgers says: “It’s natural to question some of the things that society defines as success, when you achieve that and there’s not this rung–you know, another rung to climb up in this ladder–it’s natural to be like, ‘OK, now what?'”

Rodgers - Devout - Christian - Home - Family

Rodgers goes on to explain that he grew up in a devout Christian home. His family attended a non-denominational church and he was taught all the Bible lessons as a kid. It wasn’t until later in life he started to really question things he was taught a lot more. He recalls specifically a concern that stuck with him: “I remember asking a question as a young person about somebody in a remote rainforest,” Rodgers told Mina Kimes. “Because the words that I got were: ‘If you don’t confess your sins, then you’re going to ****.’ And I said, ‘What about the people who don’t have a Bible readily accessible?'” This particularly bothered Rodgers, because his teammates and friends that would be going to **** if he were to believe that statement.

Ex-Mars...
(Excerpt) Read more at: ChurchLeaders
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Tagged: