Julia Louis-Dreyfus Lands an Overall Deal with Apple to Develop and Star in New Projects

/Film | 1/17/2020 | Ethan Anderton
Click For Photo: https://d13ezvd6yrslxm.cloudfront.net/wp/wp-content/images/veep-1-e1576819863590.jpg

Apple is continuing to build their roster of talent with exclusive deals, and this time they’ve added a big comedic talent.

Seinfeld star Julia Louis-Dreyfus, fresh off her Emmy-winning run as the lead of the HBO comedy series Veep, has signed a multi-year overall deal with Apple to develop, executive produce and star in projects exclusively for Apple TV+. It’s the first time she’s ever signed a deal like this with a streaming service.

Julia - Louis-Dreyfus - Apple - TV+ - Deal

The Julia Louis-Dreyfus Apple TV+ deal was announced by Apple in an official press release. She joins Alfonso Cuaron, Kerry Ehrin, Jon M. Chu, Justin Lin, Jason Katims, and Lee Eisenberg as talents with overall deals at Apple. The actress had this to say about the new collaboration:

“I am thrilled about this new partnership with my friends at Apple. Also, many thanks and kudos to my representatives for structuring the deal in such a way that I am paid in AirPods.”

AirPods - Representatives - Something - Apple - Products

She jokes, but AirPods are expensive and they’re easy to lose, so I hope her representatives did work something in their for her to get free Apple products while her deal is active at the streaming service.

Louis-Dreyfus is one of the biggest comedy stars working today. Her legacy of laughs spans all the way back to Saturday Night Live where she was a cast member for...
(Excerpt) Read more at: /Film
Wake Up To Breaking News!
The beatings will continue until moral improves.
Tagged: