NFL Conference Championships — Our predictions for who advances to the Super Bowl

Business Insider | 1/17/2020 | Meredith Cash, Tyler Lauletta, Scott Davis
jenn1020jenn1020 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.insider.com/5e2229d824306a246232d37c?width=1200&format=jpeg&imgtype=.jpg

Cork Gaines: Chiefs. If the Chiefs and Titans played this game ten times, Kansas City would win seven or eight times. They are the better team, and Patrick Mahomes seems like his old magical self. That latter point suggests he might be healthier now than he has been all season and is peaking at the right time. If I were thinking of placing a couple of shekels on the game, I'd be very tempted to take the Titans to keep the game close, but if we are just picking winners, it is the Chiefs all day.

Scott Davis: Titans. The Titans have already pulled off two big upsets, on the road, vs. favored teams, and Kansas City feels like their best matchup yet. The Chiefs' run defense struggled this season, and the Titans just happen to have a running back rolling over opponents at a historic rate. Even if the Chiefs find a way to slow down Derrick Henry, the Titans can finally lean on Ryan Tannehill, who has taken a backseat on this playoff run....
(Excerpt) Read more at: Business Insider
Wake Up To Breaking News!
2KXVI