Men Are Dipping Their Testicles in Soy Sauce as Part of New Disgusting Trend

Rare | 1/17/2020 | Silke Jasso
MandyixusMandyixus (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://coxrare.files.wordpress.com/2020/01/rare-59.jpg?w=1200&h=627&crop=1

I have said it once, and I’ll say it again: I HATE THE INTERNET! I don’t understand how people are coming up with all these stupid trends that just make me so proud to be in my mid-twenties. Seriously, it’s like these kids don’t have anything more to do than to come up with gross and stupid ways to become viral any way they can.

Introducing the new gross trend, **** dipping. Buckle up, because this is a good one. Apparently, people on TikTok are grabbing soy sauce and then rubbing it on their testicles. Why? Well, to see if they can somehow taste it. According to Buzzfeed, the strange trend began when someone found an article about a 2013 study(which you can read here) that claimed testicles not only have “taste buds'” but they can also detect flavors. WHAT IN THE WORLD!?

People - Theory - Salty - Condiment - Thing

So, that’s when people decided to put the stupid theory to test, and then the salty and soy-based condiment was apparently just a thing to prove it. So, a TikTok user called Alx James, who has more than 95,000 followers mind you, decided to step it up and give it a go.

So there he is, grabbing the soy sauce in one hand, and then dips his hand in it, and puts it in his balls. I appreciate him not actually dipping...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Rare
Wake Up To Breaking News!