Dog the Bounty Hunter says he is 'broke' as he tries to recover from the loss of wife Beth

Mail Online | 1/17/2020 | Caitlyn Becker For Dailymail.com
idkwatitisidkwatitis (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2020/01/17/17/23532830-0-image-a-13_1579283874292.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/09/28/731352962748206692/1024x576_MP4_731352962748206692.mp4

Dog the Bounty Hunter, real name Duane Chapman, gave a surprisingly vulnerable interview to The New York Times about the sad state of his life in the wake of losing wife Beth.

The 66-year-old reality TV star has been down on his luck as of late, with no money, a lot of grief from the death of his wife and a laundry list of health concerns.

Justin - Bihag - Week - Court - Order

Additionally, his co-star Justin Bihag was arrested this week for violating a court order and Dog is in a rift with his daughter over the new woman in his life.

Still, the blond and tanned bounty hunter is putting his nose the grind stone and getting back to catching bad guys, despite not having cameras rolling.

Broke - Dog

'I'm broke,' Dog admitted.

He will be on the hook for over a million dollars and potentially lose his home if he doesn't recover a man who fled on drug related charges.

NYT - Judge - Dog - Extension - Client

The NYT reported that a judge gave Dog and extension on that particularly high-value client due to Chapman's poor health.

After the tragic passing of his beloved wife in 2019, the bounty hunter suffered a series of health scares.

Appearance - Dr - Oz - Show - September

During an appearance on The Dr. Oz Show in September, Duane revealed he was diagnosed with a pulmonary embolism and shared how his attitude about death has changed since receiving it.

'I said, after Beth left, I'm not afraid to die... I take that back. I'm not afraid to [die], but I don't want to,' the TV personality told Dr. Mehmet Oz.

Embolism - Life - Condition - Blood - Clot

A pulmonary embolism is a potentially life threatening condition where a blood clot travels to your lungs, blocking blood flow to them.

Dog made several lifestyle changes to get his health under control and is hoping to return to television soon.

'I - Attention - Dog - 'I

'I need the attention,' Dog admitted. 'I wake up...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!