Paris Hilton makes lasagna in the first video of her new YouTube cooking show, and it involves 'unicorn mist' and a ton of salt

Business Insider | 1/17/2020 | Anneta Konstantinides
urbanagirl3urbanagirl3 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.insider.com/5e21ef833ac0c9236c2f4b00?width=1200&format=jpeg&imgtype=.jpg

Paris Hilton has a new cooking show on YouTube called "Cooking With Paris."

Hilton promised viewers that she's "an amazing cook" as she made lasagna for her first episode.

Socialite - Tips - Lasagna - Paris - Hilton

The socialite's tips for her "infamous lasagna" include spraying yourself with her Paris Hilton Unicorn Mist.

Hilton also reveals she wears big sunglasses when she's cutting onions.

Visit - Insider - Homepage - Stories

Visit Insider's homepage for more stories.

The last time we saw Paris Hilton near a kitchen, the socialite used an iron to cook bacon and a quesadilla.

Years - Episode - Life - Hilton - Cooking

It's been 12 years since that iconic episode of "The Simple Life" aired, and Hilton is back to show us her new cooking chops (iron not included) on "Cooking With Paris."

"As you all know, well, maybe not all of you, people who do know, know that I'm an amazing cook," she says at the beginning of the YouTube video, which, at the time of writing, has close to 1.3 million views since it was uploaded on Monday.

Hilton - Lasagna - Tips - Mist - Sunglasses

Hilton then proceeds to teach us how to make her "infamous" lasagna, complete with tips like spraying yourself with her "unicorn mist" and wearing sparkling white sunglasses that are meant for chopping onions.

"Ever since I was a little girl, I would always go with my mom in the kitchen and she would cook these amazing pastas and lasagnas and Thanksgiving and Christmas dinners," Hilton says around the 0:26 mark. "My entire life, I remember sitting on the counter and watching my mom cook, and also baking and cooking with her."

Diamond - Baby - Chanel - Apron - Hilton

Although Diamond Baby wears a Chanel apron, and is introduced as Hilton's "assistant chef," the dog appears only briefly, and is nowhere to be seen after the 0:52 mark.

The socialite coined the word "sliving," a combination of "slaying" and "living," in November 2019, when she told E! News it was her...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Business Insider
Wake Up To Breaking News!
You can never use the word unexpected when it comes to abuse of power by the government.