Muslim Republican launches GOP Challenge to Ilhan Omar: 'She Needs To Be Stopped'

Neon Nettle | 1/11/2020 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://neonnettle.com/news/images/omar-gop-challenge-39.jpg

Muslim Republican launches GOP Challenge to Ilhan Omar: 'She Needs To Be Stopped'

Dalia al-Aqidi looks to take Omar's seat and 'beat her at her own game'

Al-Aqidi - Omar - Profile - Constituents

Al-Aqidi accused Omar of only being interested in raising her own political profile than helping her constituents.

Muslim Iraqi refugee, Dalia al-Aqidi, is launching her campaign to unseat Rep. Ilhan Omar, D-Minn., after saying she was tired of hearing the congresswoman play "identity politics" while using language she believes is "dividing" America.

Al-Aqidi - Field - Republicans - Omar

Al-Aqidi joins a growing field of Republicans looking to take on Omar.

"She needs to be stopped," al-Aqidi told Fox News.

Game

"I truly believe that I'm strong enough to beat her at her own game."

Al-Aqidi explained that Omar would be limited in using her background as a Muslim woman who came to the U.S. as a refugee from Somalia to distinguish them in the race.

Use - Identity - Politics - Campaign - Trail

She also criticized the use of identity politics on the campaign trail.

"Muslims, Christians, Jews are all Americans," she said while going on to blast Omar's past' anti-Semitic' comments.

Time - Mouth - Something - Al-Aqidi

"Every time she opens her mouth, she says something either anti-U.S. or anti-Semitic," al-Aqidi said.

Last year, President Donald Trump called on Omar to resign after an anti-Jewish tirade that has been widely regarded as anti-Semitic.

Congress

“I think she should either resign from Congress or she should certainly...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Neon Nettle
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Individuals can exist without government but government can't exist without individuals.