AUSTRIAN CARDINAL: LAST JUDGMENT NOT ABOUT SEXUAL ORIENTATION

www.churchmilitant.com | 1/15/2020 | Staff
vegdancer18vegdancer18 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://www.churchmilitant.com/images/social_images/2020-01-14-Cardinal_Christoph_Schönborn.jpg

You are not signed in as a Premium user; we rely on Premium users to support our news reporting. Sign in or Sign up today!

VIENNA (ChurchMilitant.com) - An Austrian cardinal is standing by his decision to allow a drag queen to sing inside the cathedral at a large fundraising event.

Cardinal - Christoph - Schönborn - Vienna - Fundraiser

Cardinal Christoph Schönborn of Vienna is defending the blasphemous fundraiser concert, which he allowed to take place back in November at St. Stephen's Cathedral in Vienna.

More than just allowing it to happen, a program for the concert listed Cdl. Schönborn as delivering the opening remarks, and video footage shows him speaking at the event.

Interview - Month - Newspaper - Die - Furche

In an interview last month, Austrian newspaper Die Furche asked the cardinal about the "conservatives" criticizing him over the event. In response, Cdl. Schönborn sidestepped critics' concerns about the sexually devious messaging on display, focusing instead on the charity the money from the concert was going to:

This evening, it was specifically about AIDS treatment, which by far does not only affect homosexuals. The event in the cathedral was very focused on helping a Maltese [i.e. the Knights of Malta] hospice in South Africa, and those cared for there are primarily heterosexual victims of AIDS. But, of course, the topic of AIDS has also become a major issue due to homosexuality. ... I am very aware that the right way to deal with homosexuality is a big social issue and also a big Church issue. I strongly advocate not to look first at the question of sexual orientation, but at human quality. The first question is: how are you with other people? And that's the first question God asks us — not the only one, but the first. The great Gospel speech in Matthew does not ask about sexual orientation, but: "I was hungry and you gave me food,...
(Excerpt) Read more at: www.churchmilitant.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Speaking only as an infidel......