Joe DiGenova: Senate Should Subpoena Michael Atkinson over ‘Fake Whistleblower’ Complaint

Breitbart | 1/16/2020 | Staff
entengoentengo (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://media.breitbart.com/media/2020/01/Michael-Atkinson-640x335.jpg

Joe diGenova called for the Senate Judiciary Committee, chaired by Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC), to subpoena Inspector General of the Intelligence Community Michael Atkinson for forwarding a complaint made by “fake whistleblower” Eric Ciaramella, offering his remarks on Thursday’s edition of SiriusXM’s Breitbart News Daily with host Alex Marlow.

“There is a way to get the testimony of Eric Ciaramella, the fake whistleblower, and the testimony of Michael Atkinson, the inspector general of the intelligence community, who falsely put forward Eric Ciaramella’s complaint with no basis for doing so,” diGenova explained. “There’s a major scandal here about the Inspector General of the Intelligence Community Michael Atkinson. This guy is part of the coup. He’s not some lowly nobody. This guy is directly related to Mary McCord, who was the assistant attorney general for the national security division — and other positions — in the Obama administration, who was at the center of this and now works for the Brookings Institution at that left-wing legal group called Lawfare.”

LISTEN

LISTEN:

DiGenova continued, “I actually want to see oversight hearings conducted by the Senate Judiciary Committee. There will be none by the Intelligence Committee because Sen. Rich Burr from North Carolina is completely controlled by Mark Warner, the Democrat from Virginia. It’s an open joke in the administration and by anybody who watches Capitol Hill that Mark Warner is actually the chairman, someone who was intimately involved in gathering evidence against the president of the United States privately as private individuals.”

DiGenova - Way - Witnesses - Hearings - House

DiGenova added, “I think the way to deal with the witnesses we all want to hear from is to do it in oversight hearings. I think that the House’s cases will be full of sound and fury, signifying nothing after they do their presentation for a few days, then Republicans will have their chance to respond,...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Breitbart
Wake Up To Breaking News!