Nolte: ABC’s Matthew Dowd Says Running Against Warren Proves Bernie’s Sexist

Breitbart | 1/15/2020 | Staff
jolanjolan (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://media.breitbart.com/media/2020/01/GettyImages-490678340-640x335.jpg

The act of running for president against Elizabeth Warren proves Bernie Sanders is sexist, so says ABC’s far-left political analyst Matthew Dowd.

1) Warren is hoping to boost her waning poll numbers by taking out poor, old Bernie Sanders. The 287-year-old heart attack victim is enjoying a bit of a surge. Lieawatha is suffering a swoon. Iowa and New Hampshire are only weeks away. Bernie and Warren are splitting the crazy-left vote that, if combined, could topple Burisma Joe Biden. So Warren made her move by leaking a story to far-left CNN about Bernie telling her a woman could never win the presidency.

ObamaLand - Media - Bernie - Assassination - CNN

3) ObamaLand has ordered the media to take Bernie down, a political assassination CNN hoped to perform during Tuesday night’s debate by lying, by falsely assuming as fact Senator Stalin did tell Fauxahontas a woman cannot win the presidency.

Dowd, who has already been exposed as a sexist himself, is hoping to float the narrative that Bernie’s decision to run for president against Warren de facto proves Bernie’s a sexist.

Level - DeepThink - Media - Girl - Job

Seriously, that is the level of commentary and DeepThink we are getting from our elite media these days… It is now sexist to compete with a girl for a job.

Directly referencing Bernie, Dowd tweeted this out to the world Tuesday with a straight face: “You know one clear way to demonstrate that you believe a woman can and should be president? Don’t try to defeat a woman running for President.”

Are - Me…

Are you kidding me…?

Nope, he was not kidding at all.

Dowd - DeepThink

If Dowd’s original DeepThink wasn’t bad enough all on its own, he doubled and tripled down on it when challenged.

A woman took issue with this, saying, “I’m not a Bernie supporter at all. But I think this Sanders &...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Breitbart
Wake Up To Breaking News!