Ask Ausiello: Scoop on Grey's Anatomy, Homeland, Schitt's Creek, Sabrina, Supernatural, This Is Us, Evil and More

TVLine | 1/15/2020 | Michael Ausiello
Click For Photo: https://pmctvline2.files.wordpress.com/2020/01/ask-ausiello-jan-15.jpg?w=620

Ausiello: Crazy, right? Though I’ve been bound to secrecy, I can let this little tidbit slip: That scary moment from the midseason premiere pales in comparison to the shocking way a character we know and love reacts to something that happens in the next episode.

Ausiello: “I don’t know that we’ll be seeing Alastair again. He was kind of locked away in The Empty,” showrunner Andrew Dabb tells us, before addressing the first part of your question. “Dean’s story and Sam’s story is the story of trauma, and so, going to **** was an incredibly traumatic thing for Dean. I don’t think it was the most traumatic thing he’s gone through, and that’s saying a lot, when going to **** is not the most traumatic thing you’ve gone through. But certainly, as the traumas pile up this season, it’s a way to kind of revisit some of those stories and some of those moments.”

Ausiello - Wake - Manstead - Tensions - Will

Ausiello: In the wake of the recent “Manstead” tensions, “Will does start a new relationship,” executive producer Andrew Schneider reveals, but would not confirm or deny that the new lady in the doc’s life is Schram’s gynecological surgeon Dr. Hannah Asher. Meanwhile, “Natalie starts [to grow] a little closer to Crockett.” However, EP Diane Frolov notes that “there’s a lot of conflict” between the characters. Adds Schneider: “It’s a love/hate relationship.”

Ausiello: If you’re asking me whether anyone dies, you know very well that I can’t say. But I can tell you that the Thursday, Jan. 23, episode of the ABC drama — airing in its new-old timeslot, 9/8c — includes a major turning point for one couple and a big decision that’s sure to haunt the doctor who makes it. Also, since you mentioned tissues, I’d feel bad if I didn’t warn you that there was a moment...
(Excerpt) Read more at: TVLine
Wake Up To Breaking News!