'Crisis' Returns! Caity Lotz on Paragon Problems ('Everybody Just Wants Oliver Back'), Legends-Flavored Finale

TVLine | 1/14/2020 | Matt Webb Mitovich
Click For Photo: https://pmctvline2.files.wordpress.com/2020/01/crisis-on-infinite-earths-finale-sara-kate.jpg?w=620

The Crisis on Infinite Earths indeed proved inevitable (as a certain comic book character might put it) when the Anti-Monitor’s anti-matter wave laid waste to the Arrowverse‘s last Earth standing. And yet just before Earth-One got 86’d, Pariah transported the seven Paragons to a hiding place, the Vanishing Point, where they (hopefully) have been plotting a fix for the universe’s eradication.

TVLINE | As Part 4 opens up, for how long have the Paragons been stuck at the Vanishing Point?

Head… - Time - Years… - Writer - Answer

You know, I’m trying to figure out what it actually was and what I told myself in my head…. I think it’s a long time, I feel like it’s two years…? But you’ll have to ask a writer for the exact answer.

TVLINE | By this point, have they pretty much accepted that Lex Luthor finagled his way into their situation, replacing Kingdom Come Supes?

Lot - Trust - Reality

Yeah. I don’t think there’s a lot of trust there. But you have to accept reality, and he is there.

TVLINE | Are some heroes more antagonistic toward him than others?

Supergirl - Lot - Feelings

Supergirl definitely has a lot of strong feelings about him!

TVLINE | In the latest promos, Barry looks quite agitated. What can you say about what is going on there?

TVLINE - Vanishing - Point - Case - Cabin

TVLINE | The Vanishing Point must be the worst case of cabin fever.

For sure.

TVLINE - | - Sara - Cold - Sort

TVLINE | We also glimpse Sara looking banged up and or bloodied, out cold on some sort of table. How worried should we be for her?

You don’t have to worry too much. Then again, nobody is safe, so maybe you should worry….

TVLINE - A - Part - Episode - Oliver

TVLINE | A big part of this first episode back is Oliver appearing to the Paragons as Spectre. What range of reactions does he get in this new identity?

It’s hard because everybody just wants Oliver Queen back, and now they have Spectre. They want their friend back, but...
(Excerpt) Read more at: TVLine
Wake Up To Breaking News!