Mandy Moore rallies Iowa voters for Pete Buttigieg as he admits 'This is Us' has him 'bawling'

Mail Online | 1/14/2020 | Emily Goodin, Senior U.s. Political Reporter In Ames, Iowa, For Dailymail.com
ZorraZorra (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2020/01/14/03/23366704-0-image-a-37_1578973278902.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2020/01/14/7444829615217461194/1024x576_MP4_7444829615217461194.mp4

Mandy Moore rallied Iowa voters for Pete Buttigieg Monday night, warning them 'this is not a television show' and it was time for an 'intervention' in the country to change the course from Donald Trump's presidency.

The 'This is Us Star' made an appearance at a political town hall - fresh off her stop at the Critics Choice Awards in Los Angeles - to make the pitch for Buttigieg ahead of Tuesday night's debate and the February 3 caucuses.

Buttigieg - Time - Money - Resources - Caucuses

Buttigieg's has put time, money and resources into winning the caucuses to give his campaign momentum through the nomination process.

The influential Des Moines Register/CNN/Mediacom Iowa Poll out on Friday showed him in third behind Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren. It was a drop for the former mayor who had been leading the polling in the state.

'This - Time - Moore - Country - TV

'This is truly intervention time,' Moore said. 'And honestly, I think that's what we need right now in this country, because we're not on a TV show, this isn't a movie.'

'It's our reality and the reality is our country's in crisis,' the actress added. 'And we need a leader who understands how urgent these challenges are.'

Buttigieg - Welcome - NBC - 'This - Us

Buttigieg thanked her for the warm welcome and admitted he can't watch her NBC 'This is Us' for long periods as it makes him cry.

'I can't watch it too often because I just cry like in the first 20 seconds,' the former mayor of South Bend admitted. 'I'm just bawling.'

NBC - Program - Lives - Families - Parents

The NBC program follows the lives and families of two parents, and their three children, in several different time frames. It's known for its emotional plot lines and dramatic plot turns.

Moore admitted she was a political neophyte but said she was inspired to join Buttigieg after hearing him speak in Los Angeles.

Ground

'This is new ground that I’m treading, I’m not the most political...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Is it real news?? or MSM news??