Cell Phones, Bullying, the Age of Reason, and Typical Democrat Stupidity

True Conservative Pundit | 1/11/2020 | Greg Holt
Click For Photo: https://trueconservativepundit.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/horse-stupid-public-domain.jpg

While the author of a new bill submitted in the Vermont state Senate says the bill is only to make a “point,” this bill exemplifies the Democratic mindset – ignorance and stupidity.

So what is this new bill about you ask? Cellphones – more specifically, taking them away from those under the age of 21. Yup, you read that right.

Idea - Bill - People - Age - Posses

The idea is that (according to the bill) people under the age of 21 are not competent enough to posses and use a cell phone.

“Young people frequently use cell phones to bully and threaten other young people, activities that have been linked to many suicides.”

Light - Consequences - Cell - Phone - Use

“In light of the dangerous and life-threatening consequences of cell phone use by young people, it is clear that persons under 21 years of age are not developmentally mature enough to safely possess them.”

While the use of phones to bully, and to text etc. while driving (causing deaths) are good points – the whole premise of this bill is defective and ignorant to begin with. But if one is a Democrat and one proposed a bill, but then I repeat myself.

Person - Cell - Phone - Bullying - Property

Taking away a person’s cell phone will stop bullying. I have ocean front property in the middle of the desert for sale too. Did the bill’s author forget about computers? Or how about each person’s mouth?

If a person under the age of 21 is not “developmentally mature enough to safely possess them,” meaning a cell phone – then what else should be removed from their possession, or what other “rights” should be taken away?

People - Age - Children - Anyone - Age

Most people under 21 (and many above that age) are not mentally competent enough to have children, should we then make it illegal for anyone under the age of 21 to have a baby?

Many young people (especially today) are not seemingly competent enough to...
(Excerpt) Read more at: True Conservative Pundit
Wake Up To Breaking News!
"Tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive." C.S. Lewis