New Art Exhibition Claims Killing Babies in Abortion is “Normal”

LifeNews.com | 1/9/2020 | Staff
chrismpottschrismpotts (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://www.lifenews.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/proabortion79.jpeg

A new art show opening Thursday in New York is pushing the notion that aborting an unborn baby is “normal.”

ARTnews reports Jasmine Wahi, an art curator and director of Project for Empty Space in Newark, New Jersey, launched the project with artist Marilyn Minter after Alabama Gov. Kay Ivey signed a law to ban abortions in May 2019.

Something - Bats— - Crazy - Minter - Day

“Let’s do something. I’m going bats— crazy,” Minter wrote to Wahi that day. She proposed an art exhibition dedicated to promoting abortion, or “reproductive justice” as they call it.

They named the exhibition “Abortion Is Normal” and recruited about 50 fellow artists to become involved, according to the report. It debuts Thursday in New York.

Sentiment - Abortion - Part - Health - Justice

“Our sentiment is that abortion is part of health and reproductive justice, and anything having to do with reproductive justice has to do with body autonomy and body sovereignty,” Wahi told ARTnews. “Therefore any type of medical procedure—anything that affects one’s body—that is their choice to do should be normal.”

Wahi said people should see abortion as normal because “what you do with your body should be your choice and whatever that entails should be something that we consider normalized.”

Project - Fundraiser - Abortion - Chain - Parenthood

Unsurprisingly, their project also is a fundraiser for the billion-dollar abortion chain Planned Parenthood. According to the report, all proceeds from the art sales will be divided between Downtown for Democracy...
(Excerpt) Read more at: LifeNews.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Sometimes I Wake Up Grumpy. Other Times I Let Her Sleep