Video shows man rescue one-year-old baby from jaws of pit bull

Mail Online | 1/9/2020 | Marlene Lenthang For Dailymail.com
chrismpottschrismpotts (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2020/01/09/16/23201966-0-image-a-38_1578586802653.jpg

Shocking video shows the moment a New York man rescues a baby boy and a young girl from the jaws of a wild pit bull and wrestles the crazed dog to the ground in a heart-pounding moment all caught on camera.

Shocking video, which appeared to be taken from inside a car, shows a black pit bull pulling the coat hood and hair of one-year-old boy, as his older sister screams and tries to keep him in her arms on Hoyt Street in Spring Valley on Tuesday afternoon.

Sister - Ground - Dog - Attack - Grasp

The sister is heard hysterically screaming and is brought to the ground by the dog’s powerful attack, but maintains her grasp around the baby.

The clip shows the moment frum Jewish man Moshe Lefkovits, a volunteer with the emergency services organization Chaverim of Rockland, bolts out of his car and rushes to help the two kids in despair.

Chaverim - Network - Orthodox - Jewish - Volunteer

Chaverim is the network of Orthodox Jewish volunteer organizations that provide roadside and nonmedical help.

Lefkovits kicked the dog to try and make it lose its grasp on the child. He ended up finding a knife and used that to cut the baby's clothes to free it from the jaws of the pit bull.

Man - Aharon - Ben - Toiba - Kids

A young man named Aharon ben Toiba ran over to help the two kids but was severely bitten by the pit bull, according...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Sometimes I Wake Up Grumpy. Other Times I Let Her Sleep