Mother claims she has been left with 'Barbie lips and a piggy snout' after five 'botched' surgeries

Mail Online | 1/9/2020 | Vanessa Chalmers Health Reporter For Mailonline
marikamarika (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2020/01/09/09/23187280-0-image-a-28_1578563847780.jpg

A mother-of-three claims she has been left with 'over-inflated Barbie lips' and a 'piggy snout' after five 'botched' surgeries.

Ellen Gonzalez wanted to have plastic surgery after being cruelly bullied as a child about her appearance.

Stamford - Connecticut - Lips - Silicone

The 42-year-old, from Stamford, Connecticut, was devastated when she was left with lips that were 'too big' after having silicone injected in 2004.

More than a decade later, she decided to brave the operating table once again for a nose job twice in 2016 but says she was left with a 'piggy snout'.

Things - Knife - Nose - Lips - 'lumpy

Things went from bad to worse when she went under the knife in 2017 to rectify her nose, which she said was made larger, and her lips, which were left 'lumpy'.

A final attempt perfect her pout in 2018 left Mrs Gonzalez's lips so puffed up that they meet in the middle but not at the edges.

Food - Mouth - Straw

She has been left unable to smile or speak properly, food falls out of her mouth and she has to drink with a straw.

Determined to 'look like herself' again, unemployed Mrs Gonzalez is now preparing for an operation next month. But she has go back to the doctor who did her last two surgeries as she can't afford anyone else.

Mrs - Gonzalez - Pictures - Face - Warning

Mrs Gonzalez, who is sharing pictures of her face as a warning of how plastic surgery can go wrong, said: 'I wish I'd never touched my face. I feel ugly and unattractive. I don't want to be fake anymore.

'I can't eat or drink properly. Food falls out of my mouth, and if I drink liquids and I'm not leaning the right way, they come out too. I have to drink with a straw.

Goal - Daughters - Self-worth - Self-esteem - Barbie

'My goal is to go back to looking like myself so that my daughters have good self-worth and self-esteem. [I don't want them to] think that over-inflated Barbie...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!