Three kidnapping survivors abducted by Ariel Castro between 2002 and 2004 speak out

Mail Online | 5/6/2013 | Marlene Lenthang For Dailymail.com
hakimi308hakimi308 (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2020/01/01/21/22888622-0-image-a-64_1577915638651.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2020/01/01/6525134499048737691/1024x576_MP4_6525134499048737691.mp4

Three women who were kidnapped in Cleveland and locked up for over nine years are speaking out on their harrowing captivity, seven years after their miraculous escape.

For years kidnapper Ariel Castro held three women – Amanda Berry, 33, Gina DeJesus, 29, and Michelle Knight, 38, - captive in his home after abducting them between 2002 and 2004.

Years - Abuse - May - Berry - Home

After years of abuse where they were chained, starved, tortured, and raped they were finally able to escape on May 6, 2013 when Berry managed to leave the home and called 911 from a neighbor’s phone.

'He was always there watching every move, it was like he knew everything, every move that we did,' DeJesus said in a sit-down interview with ABC’s 2020 that will air Friday.

Responders - Name - Ghost - Something - Face

'When I was telling [first responders] my name, they looked like they’d seen a ghost or something. Like their face completely dropped,' DeJesus said on the moment police realized they finally found the three women who had been missing for years.

Castro first kidnapped Michelle Knight on August 23, 2002 when she was 21 as she was leaving a cousin’s house.

Amanda - Berry - April - Day - Birthday

Amanda Berry was kidnapped on April 21, 2003, just one day before her 17th birthday as she was walking home from work.

Casto, who worked as an elementary school bus driver, approached her in his vehicle and asked if she needed a ride home.

Berry - Castro - Father - Arlene - Classmate

Berry, who knew Castro as the father of Arlene, her classmate and friend from middle school, agreed.

He ended up inviting her to him home to hang out with his daughter. Once she got in, she wouldn’t leave for years.

Bedroom - Lights - Room - Bedroom - Kind

'He took me to the next bedroom, and it was just really dark in there, and he didn’t turn on the lights, and there was a little, like, a little room off of the bigger bedroom, kind of a...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
When seconds count, the police are only minutes away.