AOC rails against Buttigieg for being 'funded by billionaires' after accepting campaign donation from Tom Steyer

Fox News | 12/24/2019 | Joseph Wulfsohn
bluelillybluelilly (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://static.foxnews.com/foxnews.com/content/uploads/2019/12/AOC-Steyer_Getty-AP.jpg

Elizabeth Warren criticizes Pete Buttigieg for fundraising method, while Amy Klobuchar goes after Buttigieg's campaign record; Peter Doocy reports from Los Angeles.

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., criticized South Bend Mayor Pete Buttigieg over the weekend for holding a fundraiser at what has been called the "billionaire wine cave," but she wasn't exactly up front about the campaign contribution she received from billionaire Democratic donor and current 2020 candidate Tom Steyer.

Congresswoman - Percent - Campaign - Rally - Sen

The freshman congresswoman railed against the one percent at a campaign rally for Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt., over the weekend and took some not-so-veiled shots at the Indiana mayor over the fiery spat he had with Sen. Elizabeth Warren, D-Mass., at last week's Democratic debate.

"For anyone who accuses us of instituting purity tests, it's called having values," Ocasio-Cortez told the Venice, Calif., crowd. "It's called giving a damn. It's called having standards for your conduct, to not be funded by billionaires but to be funded by the people, which is different."

Something

She continued, “Let me tell you something... I...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Fox News
Wake Up To Breaking News!