Army veteran and another woman sue Frontier Airlines saying they were groped on flights

Mail Online | 10/20/2018 | Snejana Farberov For Dailymail.com
Frost123Frost123 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/12/18/17/22410810-0-image-a-37_1576690648194.jpg

A US Army veteran and another woman from Colorado have filed a federal class action lawsuit against Frontier Airlines, alleging that they were groped on two separate flights out of Denver last year and then had their claims brushed off by cabin crew.

The 22-page complaint filed in US District Court in Colorado on behalf of plaintiffs Lena Ramsay and Jane Doe accuses the airline of failing to prevent, report and respond to sexual assaults of passengers.

Lawsuit - Ramsay - Army - Veteran - Flight

According to the lawsuit, Ramsay, an Army veteran, was on a red-eye flight from Denver to Providence, Rhode Island, on October 20, 2018, when she was groped by a male passenger sitting behind her.

Ramsay immediately got up and went to report the assault, only to have a flight attendant refuse to let her switch seats away from her alleged assailant, according to the lawsuit.

Court - States - Flight - Attendant - Assault

The court filing further states that the flight attendant did not report the assault to anyone else and did not contact law enforcement officials on the ground in Providence to meet the plane upon landing.

According to the lawsuit, Frontier would not turn over evidence to Ramsay concerning her assault, or even provide the name of the alleged attacker and those of possible witnesses.

Ramsay - Attorney - Tyler - Fox - FBI

Ramsay and her attorney, Tyler Fox, later contacted the FBI in connection to the in-flight incident, but no criminal charges were ever filed.

'I did what a paid passenger is supposed to do by reporting the incident immediately to the flight attendant,' Ramsay said in a statement released through New York's Lieff Cabraser Heimann & Bernstein, which is one of the law firms handling the lawsuit. 'I was victimized again by the lack of actions of the company.'

Ramsay - Silence - Allegations - Time - Weeks

Ramsay broke her silence and went public with her allegations for the first time just weeks after the incident, and then...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Drove my Ford to the fjord, but the fjord was dry. . .