Center for Health Humanities Fellowship Opportunity at MCPHS University

liizuliizu (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://wp-media.patheos.com/blogs/sites/719/2019/11/health-humanities.jpg

Click For Photo: https://wp-media.patheos.com/blogs/sites/719/2019/11/health-humanities-768x512.jpg

This message came my way via Dien Ho on Facebook, drawn to my attention by A. David Lewis:

Fellowship opportunities!!!

Ton - Work - Center - Health - Humanities

After a ton of hard work, the Center for Health Humanities for which I serve as the chair can finally announce the launch of a fellowship for Health Humanities. If you are a scholar (affiliated or unaffiliated) and want to come to Boston to do some research, check us out. We pay $1,000 for a week and the fellowship can last from 1 week up to 5 weeks. We will give you an office and access to our resources. Your responsibility is to give a talk on what you are working on. It is an amazing deal.

Here are more details. But, email me if you are interested at dien.ho@mcphs.edu. Our web link will be up shortly and I will post it again.

Center - Health - Humanities - MCPHS - University

The Center for Health Humanities at MCPHS University invites applications from scholars interested in spending one to five weeks in residence at our Boston campus. We seek researchers working in health humanities (broadly understood) who could benefit from time in a highly interdisciplinary environment located in the Longwood Medical Area of Boston, a city rich with academic, cultural, and historical resources.

We plan to select at least two Visiting Scholars for the Spring 2020 semester and more for the following academic year. Timing for visits is flexible, but the majority of the period should overlap with our Spring 2020 semester, or with our Fall or Spring semesters in later years.

Scholars - Stipend - Week - Office - Space

Visiting scholars will receive a stipend of $1,000 per week. They will have office space, internet and printer access, and access to library resources.

Visiting scholars will be expected to spend time working on the MCPHS campus in Boston during their time in residence. They...
Wake Up To Breaking News!