15 gifts under $15 I'd happily give my food-loving self

CNET | 12/12/2019 | Staff
Kota79Kota79 (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://cnet3.cbsistatic.com/img/LKy1Pjh9HboobrEECPh_GMU0ekc=/756x567/2019/12/11/47b7d11c-feb1-4e40-97d8-946ab625f83e/91eos6a7mpl-sl1500.jpg

This story is part of Holiday Gift Guide 2019, your source for the season's best gifts and deals, hand-picked by the experts at CNET.

Welcome to Chow with Me, where sister site Chowhound's executive editor Hana Asbrink shares all of the irresistible things she's cooking, eating, reading, buying and more. Today: An under-$15 gift guide with presents that would make for the perfect stocking stuffer, as well all enviable picks for a Secret Santa and White Elephant gift exchange.

Homestretch - Folks - Holiday - Countdown - Christmas

We're in the homestretch, folks. The holiday countdown to Christmas is now. If you find yourself trying to clone yourself in order to tackle that mile-long to-do list, and make all of the festive parties and gatherings this time of year, you're not alone. Here's a handy guide for fun, tasty and functional presents that won't break the bank. Each of these gift ideas clocks in at $15 or less, leaving you with enough money to start your new year off on the right foot.

These cheap and cheerful -- not to mention easy -- presents are all I would personally give (and love to receive, if we're being honest) to all of the food lovers in my life. They're affordable enough to buy a bunch to cover you for those last-minute get-togethers during the holidays and beyond.

Gift - Gift - Guide

Give great gift with our under-$15 gift guide below:

Helpfully arranged by season with recipes, Rebekah Peppler's Apéritif is the informative guide I'm constantly turning to for authentic, lighter (in ABV) drinks and bites. This book is part Parisian eye candy, part delightful BFF who comes over before the party starts to hang (and stays late to help clean up).

Coupe - Drinks - Set - One

You're going to want a versatile coupe for all of those drinks. This set of four is affordable and stylish -- and no one has to feel too precious...
(Excerpt) Read more at: CNET
Wake Up To Breaking News!
The truth fairly and honestly presented, will be spun as a lie by a politician.
Tagged: