Gwen Stefani Won’t Marry Blake Shelton Until Catholic Church Approves Annulment: “They’re Willing to Wait”

churchpop.com | 12/11/2019 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://churchpop.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/26645592142_a99cd18261_o.jpg

Click For Photo: https://churchpop.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/26645592142_a99cd18261_o-1024x682.jpg

View this post on Instagram

Something to remember during the season of #Advent 🙏🏻 Here is Saint John Paul II’s prayer to Mary, Mother of Advent: ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ May the Virgin Mary help us to open the doors of our hearts to Christ, Redeemer of man and of history; may she teach us to be humble, because God looks upon the lowly; may she enable us to grow in understanding the value of prayer, of inner silence, of listening to God’s Word; may she spur us to seek God’s will deeply and sincerely, even when this upsets our plans; may she encourage us while we wait for the Lord, sharing our time and energies with those in need. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Mother of God, Virgin of expectation, grant that the God-who-comes will find us ready to receive the abundance of his mercy. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ May Mary Most Holy, “Woman of the Eucharist” and Virgin of Advent, prepare us all to joyfully welcome Christ’s coming and to celebrate worthily his sacramental presence in the mystery of the Eucharist. AMEN. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ #ChurchPOP #JohnPaulII #SaintQuotes #MotherMary #CatholicQuote

A post shared by ChurchPOP (@churchpop) on

View this post on Instagram

Today is the feast of #SaintNicholas 🙏🏻 Does anyone celebrate in a special way?! Here is a special prayer for his intercession: ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ O good St. Nicholas, you who are the joy of the children, put in my heart the spirit of childhood, which the gospel speaks, and teach me to seed happiness around me. You, whose feast prepares us for Christmas, open my faith to the mystery of God made man. You good bishop and shepherd, help me to find my place in the Church and inspire the Church to be faithful to the Gospel. O good Saint Nicholas, patron of children, sailors and the helpless, watch over those who pray to Jesus, your Lord and theirs, as well as over those who humble themselves before you. Bring us all in reverence to the Holy Child of Bethlehem, when true joy and peace are found. Amen. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ #feastday #advent2017 #catholic #sainthood #wednesdaywisdom #stnick #saintnicholasday #churchpop

A post shared by ChurchPOP (@churchpop) on

Did you know that singer Gwen Stefani is a practicing Catholic?

People Magazine reported that Stefani will not marry boyfriend and country singer Blake Shelton until she obtains an annulment from the Catholic Church for her previous marriage to Gavin Rossdale.

Stefani - Rossdale - Shares - Children

Stefani wed Rossdale in 2002 and shares three children with him. They divorced in 2016.

People Magazine’s source said that she “hopes to have a church ceremony with the country star,” but it “isn’t possible currently.”

Weekly - March - Side - Marrying

Us Weekly reported in March that “they want to make sure they have God on their side” before marrying.

The report also says “Gwen and Blake met with her priest for a counseling session.”

Gwen - Religion - Blake - Report

“Gwen’s religion has always been extremely important to her, and Blake is completely supportive of this,” the report added. “They’re willing to wait.”

Blake Shelton also recently spoke of his faith to Taste of Country, explaining that his relationship with Stefani deepened his own relationship with God. She encouraged him to regularly attend church after they started dating.

God

“I believe in God now more than I ever have...
(Excerpt) Read more at: churchpop.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!
NY Times, a small niche paper for a small niche people in a really big internet