Quentin Tarantino Has An Idea For ‘Kill Bill Vol. 3’ & Says Film Is “In The Cards” But Still Years Away

The Playlist | 12/11/2019 | Charles Barfield
Click For Photo: https://theplaylist.net/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/uma-thurman-quentin-tarantino-kill-bill.jpg

Quentin Tarantino is never at a loss for words. Whether it’s talking about his new film, previous works, or what might be coming in the future, the writer-director is one of those people that loves to share his ideas. Well, in a new interview on Radio Andy, the filmmaker discusses how he seems to have just cracked the code on what “Kill Bill Vol. 3” might look like. And it seems as if that might actually happen. Maybe.

“Well, I just so happened to have dinner with Uma Thurman last night…” teased Tarantino. “I do have an idea what I would do with it. That was the whole thing, about conquering that concept. What’s happened to the Bride since then? And what do I want to do?”

Adventure - Bride - Idea - Bit - Years

“Because I don’t just want to come up with some cockamamy adventure,” he continued. “She doesn’t deserve that. The Bride has fought long and hard. But now I have an idea that actually could be interesting. I wouldn’t do it for a little bit. It would be at least three years from now or something like that. But, look, it’s definitely in the cards.”

Even though he says a possible “Kill Bill Vol. 3” is still a ways off, that doesn’t mean it won’t be his next film. When asked if there will be another feature film...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Playlist
Wake Up To Breaking News!
The beatings will continue until moral improves.