Chick-fil-A once inspired me to live out my faith in the workplace. Those days are gone.

www.christianpost.com | 12/9/2019 | Staff
joyyjoyy (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://cdn.christianpost.com/files/original/thumbnail/23/41/234188.jpg

That day I saw our building manager, Leo Johnson, covered in blood as he was rushed into an ambulance. Despite being seriously wounded, Leo heroically tackled the gunman, saving many lives.

The domestic terrorist shooter, Floyd Corkins, told the FBI he had picked the Family Research Council as a target from the Southern Poverty Law Center’s website. He was angered by the Chick-fil-A Appreciation Day held recently, in which huge crowds lined up at Chick-fil-A’s restaurants to show support for its president, Dan Cathy, who had expressed support for marriage defined as between a man and woman.

SPLC - Surgeon - Ben - Carson - Extremist

The SPLC even listed surgeon Ben Carson as an “extremist” until it backed down in the face of a public uproar. SPLC has paid out millions to settle defamation lawsuits, but it continues to maintain an online map and lists of groups and individuals it opposes. The organization has also faced accusations of corruption by former employees.

In spite of all this, Chick-fil-A is largely defending its donation to SPLC.

Chick-fil-A - Path - Peers

It’s difficult to watch Chick-fil-A follow the path of many of its corporate peers.

In 2016, Chick-fil-A’s board selected a new president, Tim Tassopoulos, who is a member of an advisory board for a Boy Scouts council (which has changed the name of its 11- to 17-year-olds program to Scouts BSA). The Scouts BSA has abandoned many of its values in recent years and has never looked back, even as the organization apparently moves closer to...
(Excerpt) Read more at: www.christianpost.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!