House Democrat says Trump 'answers to Vladimir Putin,' not the American people

Fox News | 12/6/2019 | Nick Givas
dorkyrockerdorkyrocker (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://static.foxnews.com/foxnews.com/content/uploads/2019/12/trump-putin-AP.jpg

President Trump appears to take his orders from Russian President Vladimir Putin, rather than working on behalf of the American people, Rep. Karen Bass, D-Calif., claimed Thursday.

"In the United States, it's kind of hard for us to imagine the situation that this president is in," she said on CNN's "New Day."

Security - Years - President - People - Putin

"And all of that compromises our national security. But we do know over the last three years, we know who this president answers to. And it’s not the American people. It’s Putin."

Bass claimed congressional Democrats have proven that Trump abused his authority and obstructed justice, but wouldn't say if those charges would be included in the articles of impeachment.

President - Power - Segment - Lot - Yesterday

"We know that the president has abused his power," she said earlier in the segment. "That’s what we examined an awful lot yesterday. I believe he’s betrayed the Constitution. And I also think that he has obstructed Congress.

"I mean, he won’t cooperate with anything," Bass continued. "And then the Mueller report certainly showed 10 examples of obstruction of justice. Now, whether or not those will be articles of impeachment, in all honesty, I can tell you that we have not had this specific discussion."

Bill - De - Blasio - Relocation - Program

Bill de Blasio slammed over homeless relocation program: Not his first 'harebrained idea'

Kellyanne Conway calls out...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Fox News
Wake Up To Breaking News!
A man rises to the greatness that is expected of him.