Wendy Williams thinks Jessica Biel forced Justin Timberlake to apologize for night out with co-star

Mail Online | 12/5/2019 | Adam S. Levy For Dailymail.com
graceygracey (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/12/06/01/21888414-0-image-a-31_1575594515910.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/04/06/1935914899400575513/1024x576_MP4_1935914899400575513.mp4

Wendy Williams, on her talk show Thursday, said she thinks Jessica Biel prompted Justin Timberlake to issue an apology for his cozy behavior with a female co-star, and speculated that it reveals their marriage 'must be in scrambles right now.'

The New York City native, 55, told viewers on The Wendy Williams Show that Timberlake, 38, made a media misstep with the apology, as it inadvertently brought the story - in which Timberlake cozied up to actress Alisha Wainwright, 30, at a New Orleans bar last month - back into the headlines.

'We - Hot - Topics - Business - Talk

'We do Hot Topics, that's our business,' the talk show host said. 'I forgot all about you, Jessica Biel, the co-star and the whole bit and now you're apologizing? It must be **** at home, honey!'

Williams - whose marriage to husband Kevin Hunter dominated the headlines amid their messy split earlier this year - speculated on the timing of the release of the statement, and how Biel, 37, might have persuaded her husband to bring it back into the news cycle.

Scruff - Neck - Something - Situation

'She probably grabbed him by the scruff of his neck and said, "You better get out there and say something" - which is only making it a bigger situation than it was,' she said. 'I had forgotten.'

Williams said the statement brought 'more light to the fact your marriage must be in scrambles right now.'

Biel - Beautiful - Pop - Culture - Expert

Calling Biel 'very beautiful' and 'a lovely girl,' the pop culture expert said she's never quite grasped the chemistry between the superstar...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!