Kid Rock explains reason behind his lurid rant against Oprah

Mail Online | 11/30/2019 | Andrew Court;Leah Simpson For Dailymail.com
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/11/30/17/21653942-0-image-a-9_1575136713251.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/11/30/1594937888972521348/1024x576_MP4_1594937888972521348.mp4

Kid Rock claims he went on a lurid rant against Oprah because 'her people' wanted him to explain why he 'loved her' before he was allowed to appear on her top-rated talk show several years ago.

The rocker - who was caught on camera making foul-mouthed slurs against the star last week - took to Twitter on Friday night to explain himself.

People - Oprah - Winfrey - Years - People

'My people tried to get me to do The Oprah Winfrey show years ago and her people wanted me to write down 5 reasons why I loved her and her show,' Kid Rock claimed.

'I said f**k that and her. End of story'.

Friday - Footage - Nashville - **** - Honky

On Friday, footage filmed inside Nashville's Big **** Honky Tonk Rock N' Roll Steakhouse showed the star up on stage trash-talking the media mogul.

In the shock clip, the musician was seen squatting up and down in a vulgar manner complaining: 'Oprah Winfrey is like 'Hey, I just want women to believe in this s**t'. F**k her.'

'She - D**k - Sideways - People - Kid

'She can suck my d**k sideways,' he went on. 'And if you say that people say, 'Hey, I'm pretty sure Kid Rock's a racist.' I'm like, 'OK fine.' F**k off'.'

The rocker's rambling performance did not go down well with the crowd, who appeared to be waiting for the live music to restart.

Star - Revelers

But the long-haired star continued - even as his outburst bombed with revelers.

'I'm not a bad guy, I'm just an honest guy saying I don't like Oprah Winfrey or Joy Behar. They can suck d**k sideways,' he said making lewd gestures with the same hand that held his drink.

People - Racist - Weird'

Predicting people would label him racist, he continued: ''You're f**king racist', I'm like, 'You're f**king weird'.'

The line prompted boos and screams from the crowd but it got worse as Kid Rock - real name Robert James Ritchie -...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
True or False Prophet, check for God keeping seal of approval.