Kid Rock yells 'F**k Oprah' and says he's not racist in drunk foul-mouthed rant at his Nashville bar

Mail Online | 11/29/2019 | Leah Simpson For Dailymail.com
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/11/29/13/21619248-0-image-a-29_1575035529050.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2018/10/11/6725707612019867085/1024x576_MP4_6725707612019867085.mp4

Kid Rock has been seen on video blasting Oprah Winfrey during a seemingly drunken foul-mouthed rant at his Tennessee bar - where he protested that he wasn't racist and was ultimately carried off-stage by a law enforcement officer.

The musician, 48, was caught on camera falling about at Kid Rock's Big **** Honky Tonk Rock N' Roll Steakhouse in Nashville, wildly saying into a microphone: 'F**k Oprah.'

Vulgar - Manner - 'Oprah - Winfrey - 'Hey

Squatting up and down in a vulgar manner he continued: 'Oprah Winfrey is like 'Hey, I just want women to believe in this s**t'. F**k her.'

'She can suck d**k sideways,' he went on. 'And if you say that people say, 'Hey, I'm pretty sure Kid Rock's a racist.' I'm like, 'OK fine'. F**k off'.'

Speech - Afterwards

Speech he adds afterwards isn't clear.

The rocker's rambling didn't appear to go down well with the crowd who appeared to be waiting for live music to continue.

Star - Opinion - Revelers

But the long-haired star couldn't help but go on as his opinion bombed with revelers.

'I'm not a bad guy, I'm just an honest guy saying I don't like Oprah Winfrey or Joy Behar. They can suck d**k sideways,' he said making lewd gestures with the same hand that held his drink.

People - View - Recalling - Confrontations - Opinion

Seemingly predicting people would label him racist for his view or recalling confrontations he has had about his controversial opinion, he continued: ''You're f**king racist', I'm like, 'You're f**king weird'.'

The line prompted boos and screams from the crowd but it got worse as Kid Rock - real name Robert James Ritchie - added: 'You call your people I'll call mine.'

Revelers - Shock - Comments

Revelers are heard reacting in shock and one comments that he is intoxicated.

'He's racist. Look at him he's blacked out drunk as f**k,' a witness is heard saying.

Kid - Rock - Footage - 'This

Kid Rock goes on in the footage: 'This is weird right?' causing an angered...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
May you always have love to share, health to spare, and friends that care