Obama: Trump Had No Idea About Our Spy Operation

The Rush Limbaugh Show | 11/27/2019 | Luke Skywalker
TaylorShayeTaylorShaye (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/APP-112719-Deep-State-OBAMA.jpg

RUSH: By the way, there’s a New York Times story that I think everybody’s missing. It is that after Trump met with Obama in 2016, Obama said Trump knows nothing. I think everybody’s missing what that’s about.

RUSH: Now, what does Obama mean? “Obama Reportedly Said Trump ‘Knows Absolutely Nothing’ After 2016 White House Meeting — Former President Barack Obama reportedly told a visitor that President Donald Trump ‘knows absolutely nothing’ after the two met at the White House in 2016. Obama and his small staff had to deal with ‘a crazy president personally obsessed with Obama’ after Trump won in 2016, Politico reported Tuesday.” The story says — and let me see if you believe this.

Obama - Hope - Relationship - Past - President

“Obama ‘held out hope’ for a traditional relationship as past and current president, Obama’s first post-presidential press secretary Kevin Lewis said, according to Politico. However, Trump’s policies and apparent attacks of the former president forced Obama’s hand. ‘He (Obama) wanted to be a resource,’ according to Lewis.” He wanted… He hoped that Trump would call him for advice.

Come on! They can’t make us believe that.

Obama - Spy - Operation - Trump - Time

Obama was running the spy operation on Trump at the time. That’s what Obama meant when he said Trump “knows nothing.” They want us to believe that Obama is saying, “This guy’s the biggest blithering idiot! He doesn’t know a damn thing about this job.” If you ask me, Obama, after the first meeting with Trump after the election…? This FBI sting operation, it’s been going for months before the election, and it had really geared up afterwards. I think Obama was saying, “Trump doesn’t know anything about our operation.”

RUSH: Let me dig further into this quote from this Kevin Lewis guy. This is Obama’s post-presidential press secretary. And he’s saying we didn’t expect the level of attacks that we got...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Rush Limbaugh Show
Wake Up To Breaking News!