Lauren Alaina Opens Up About Ex John Crist After Sexual Misconduct Allegations

ET Canada | 11/19/2019 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://shawetcanada.files.wordpress.com/2019/11/gettyimages-1188543541.jpg?quality=80&strip=all&crop=0px,179px,3258px,2172px&resize=720,480

Lauren Alaina is opening up about her ex-boyfriend, John Crist, following the sexual misconduct allegations levelled against him.

The country singer announced her breakup from Crist in mid-September, just before her debut on “Dancing With the Stars”. She said their split was undramatic. Earlier this month, five women came forward to Christian magazine Charisma News detailing their allegations of sexual misconduct against the comedian. He issued a lengthy apology to ET, writing in part, “While I am not guilty of everything I’ve been accused of, I confess to being guilty of this — I have treated relationships with women far too casually, in some cases even recklessly.”

Interview - ET - Lauren - Zima - Monday

In an interview with ET’s Lauren Zima following Monday night’s episode of “DWTS”, Alaina said she hasn’t spoken to Crist. “I have not talked to him recently, no. But I wish him and everyone in his story the best,” she said. “I’m not really involved in that.”

“A breakup is always hard, but I’ve just been really focused on myself and dancing each week and doing my best,” Alaina shared of their split.

Steps - Dance - Floor

“All I want to do is the right steps on that dance floor,” she added.

In his apology, Crist — who dated Alaina from May to September...
(Excerpt) Read more at: ET Canada
Wake Up To Breaking News!
2KXVI