Kim Kardashian Honors Makeup Artist Mario Dedivanovic at 2019 American Influencer Awards

E! Online | 11/19/2019 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://akns-images.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/20191019/rs_600x600-191119072652-600-Kim-Kardashian-Mario-Dedivanovic.jpg?fit=around|600:467&crop=600:467;center,top&output-quality=90

Putting all jokes aside, he then said he had "to be honest with you guys and tell you all something."

"I manifested this very moment many years ago when I began my artistic journey at Sephora," he said. "And in my manifestation, I've always envisioned myself on a stage with this light around me that felt so pure, like joy and happiness. As the months and days approached, though, I didn't feel that bright happiness. I know that I've put the work in and the years necessary to deserve this honor, but I've been having an internal struggle recently and my whole life to find that light that I knew I deserved," he said, choking up. "This is my 19th year as an artist and I am a 37-year-old man."

Foundation - Infrastructure - Chapter - Life

He said he's "been painstakingly building the foundation and the infrastructure for my next chapter in life."

"Within this process, I've had to slowly invest everything that I have and...
(Excerpt) Read more at: E! Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!