Letters from the Four Corners

Blog & Mablog | 11/19/2019 | Staff
TraightTraight (Posted by) Level 3

Amen, and amen!! I used to be white, but then I did some work outdoors. Now I’m a redneck.

In all seriousness–which is hard to do after that laugh-inducing piece–have you read or listened to Candace Owens much? Some of the greatest reactions are when a pretty black woman breaks the current ideolatry into pieces. And then she had the audacity to marry a white man! You might be inclined to invite her to Moscow.

Note - Ideolatry - Feel

Note: “ideolatry” is not trademarked. Feel free to use.

Malachi, I have seen her name float by, but haven’t checked anything out. Consider it filed away for future reference.

Thing - Online - Idol - Sin - Conservatives

This may be the best thing you have ever written. I’m surprised you haven’t gotten more flack online for it. Attacking this idol is the unforgivable sin for respectable “conservatives.”

Will, the current strategy is to pretend that I don’t exist. At the same time, it is a nice breather.

Dr - Rosaria - Butterfield - Rachel - Green

1. Why is it acceptable to receive teaching from Dr Rosaria Butterfield but not Rachel Green Miller?

2. What are the limits on Dr Butterfield’s teaching . . . ie when can she teach, when can’t she, whom can she teach and in what circumstances? Why might it be acceptable to hear her at a conference, but not in a Sunday Service or mid-week church gathering?

Case - Posts

You may have answered these before, in which case, can you point me to the relevant posts, please?

Andrew, the problem with Rachel Miller’s book is that the thesis falls apart as soon as you pick it up to look at it. If she had written a fine book on that same subject, I would be happy to read and profit from it. I believe that the legitimacy of such books largely rides on the intended audience, and the stated topic.

Thank - Work - Orthodoxy

Thank you for your work articulating what orthodoxy is...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Blog & Mablog
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the Word of God.