Best Buy Black Friday 2019: All of the best deals on laptops and more

CNET | 11/19/2019 | Justin Jaffe
MireilleMireille (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://cnet4.cbsistatic.com/img/Hga9RiFWYdbcDTSuKv0CZISsfP0=/2019/11/01/07f42b2c-d048-4d62-8e4f-b1a3f77c1293/black-friday-07.png

This story is part of Holiday Gift Guide 2019, your source for the season's best gifts and deals, hand-picked by the experts at CNET.

Best Buy's early Black Friday sale continues to deliver new deals. Today's "doorbuster" features a very inexpensive Lenovo IdeaPad loaded with bargain bin components and Windows 10. (There's also a second doorbuster -- a 5TB USB hard drive from WD for $90.) I'm dubious of laptops in this price range, though this one might be enough to handle the absolute basics. But I'd steer you toward Best Buy's deal on Microsoft's new Surface Pro 7 with the Type Cover. It's considerably more expensive -- but it's also a far superior machine and, at $650, a bona fide steal.

Advantage - Best - Buy - Sale - Prices

To take advantage of some of Best Buy's best sale prices, you need to be a member of the retailer's My Best Buy rewards program, the basic tier of which is free. Discounts are available online and in-store. And Best Buy has also revealed its Black Friday ad, offering many specific products it's selling for the real Black Friday timeframe later this month.

We'll keep this list up to date with the best deals in real time, but the current highlights are below.

Configuration - Components - Intel - Core - I3

Sure, this entry-level configuration has lower-end components (Intel Core i3 processor, 4GB of RAM, 128GB SSD). But you're still getting the best Windows two-in-one tablet, with the Type Cover thrown in, for $649. This package was down to $600 last week -- but it's still a fantastic deal at this price. Read our Surface Pro 7 preview.

We reviewed the similar Legion Y545 and appreciated its edgy design and great components for the price, andBest Buy has a nice deal on a superior configuration. This model features a 17.3-inch display, Intel Core i7 processor, 16GB of RAM, Nvidia GeForce...
(Excerpt) Read more at: CNET
Wake Up To Breaking News!
There's no problem on the inside of a kid that the outside of a dog can't cure.