James Van Der Beek Reveals Wife Kimberly’s Tragic Miscarriage On ‘Dancing With the Stars’

ET Canada | 11/18/2019 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://shawetcanada.files.wordpress.com/2019/11/shutterstock_editorial_10332669r.jpg?quality=80&strip=all&crop=0px,7px,3000px,1999px&resize=720,480

James Van Der Beek made a heartbreaking reveal on Monday night’s episode of “Dancing With the Stars”.

Ahead of his second dance of the night with partner Emma Slater, the “Dawson’s Creek” alum shared that his wife, Kimberly, had miscarried on Saturday. They were expecting their sixth child together.

Wife - Kimberly - Parent - Nightmare - Baby

“My wife, Kimberly, and I went through every expecting parent’s worst nightmare. We lost the baby,” an emotional Van Der Beek said. “The little soul that we had expected to welcome in our family took a shortcut to whatever lies beyond. You never know why these things happen. That’s what I’ve been telling my kids. All you know is that it brings you closer together.”

“It breaks you open. It opens up your heart, it deepens your appreciation. It makes you more human. I really didn’t think I would be dancing tonight, but Kimberly from her hospital bed said to me, ‘I am not done watching you...
(Excerpt) Read more at: ET Canada
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Individuals can exist without government but government can't exist without individuals.