Marvel’s ‘Runaways’ Season 3 Trailer Gives a New Look at the Show’s Final Season

/Film | 11/18/2019 | Ben Pearson
Click For Photo: https://d13ezvd6yrslxm.cloudfront.net/wp/wp-content/images/Runaways-season-3-trailer.jpg

Runaways, the teen-centric superhero series that’s been chugging along on Hulu since 2017, is coming to an end – but there are still ten new episodes left. Hulu just dropped the trailer for the show’s upcoming third and final season, and while much of it looks pretty dour, at least Elizabeth Hurley seems to be having an absolute blast playing the evil sorceress Morgan le Fay.

I admittedly haven’t been watching Runaways, despite reading that it drastically improved after stumbling a bit in its first season. But as someone who hasn’t regularly watched any superhero shows since Smallville went off the air, I’m not the target demographic for this show. Despite the fact that this series fell under the control of Marvel Television’s Jeph Loeb and didn’t connect to the Marvel Cinematic Universe, it still has a vibrant fan community who appreciates the show’s mixture of teen drama and superhero action. No judgment here – again, I watched all ten seasons of Smallville. I can relate.

Season - Teen - Heroes

From what I can gather, season 3 looks slightly darker than what’s come before, as the teen heroes face off...
(Excerpt) Read more at: /Film
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Nie wieder, unelected bureaucrat's running our country