T.I. and wife Tiny Harris seen for the first time since daughter, 18, and gynecologist controversy

Mail Online | 11/18/2019 | Justin Enriquez;Carly Stern For Dailymail.com
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/11/18/19/21169554-0-image-a-18_1574105066998.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/04/08/2060703346232541762/1024x576_MP4_2060703346232541762.mp4

T.I. was seen for the first time since his very controversial comments in which he admitted that he takes his 18-year-old daughter Deyjah Harris to the gynecologist to make sure she is still a virgin.

The 39-year-old rapper - real name Clifford Joseph Harris Jr. - and his 44-year-old wife Tiny - real name Tameka Cottle - were seen arriving at LAX Airport in Los Angeles on Sunday night.

Rubberband - Man - Hitmaker - Comments - Teenage

The Rubberband Man hitmaker was asked about his controversial comments centered around his teenage daughter but remained mum on the subject other than telling the cameraman 'get your b**** a** out the way.'

This outing comes just days after it was revealed that his daughter is no longer following him on social media. She has since deleted both her Instagram and Twitter.

Harris - Ladies - Us - Podcast - Daughter

Harris had bragged on the Ladies Like Us podcast that he has ensured that his 18-year-old daughter Deyjah's hymen is still intact by meeting with her doctor after her annual pelvic exam — a shocking revelation that had Twitter users roundly denouncing his behavior.

As the story spread, Deyjah liked tweets calling her dad 'disgusting,' 'possessive,' and 'controlling,' and now she seemingly had unfollowed him on Twitter and Instagram altogether before deleting her accounts.

Deyjah - Dad - Media - Platforms - Fans

It's unclear when, exactly, Deyjah stopped following her dad on the two social media platforms, though fans are assuming it was shortly after his podcast interview earned international attention.

She was also no longer following her mother, Tiny Harris.

Tiny - Deyjah - Account - TI - Deyjah

Interestingly, though Tiny was still following Deyjah when her account was active, T.I. is not. However, he is following a Deyjah fan account that uses the same profile picture and may simply have been confused as to what her daughter's official account is.

But Deyjah's feelings are quite clear. In addition to unfollowing her dad, she has like three tweets by other people who...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!