Joe Biden Continues Spouting Anti-Cannabis Rhetoric, Despite 76 Percent Of Democrats Supporting Marijuana Legalization

The Daily Caller | 11/18/2019 | Staff
xhelloworldxhelloworld (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://cdn01.dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/biden_marijuana_legal-e1574099394778.jpg

Joe Biden argued Saturday that there isn’t enough scientific evidence to prove marijuana isn’t a “gateway drug” in an attempt to justify his anti-legalization stance.

Speaking at a town hall event in Las Vegas, the former vice president said “it is not irrational to do more scientific investigation to determine, which we have not done significantly enough, whether or not there are any things that relate to whether it’s a gateway drug or not.”

Debate - Lot - Lot - Science

“It’s a debate, and I want a lot more before I legalize it nationally,” he explained “I want to make sure we know a lot more about the science behind it.”

Despite Biden’s claims, Business Insider notes that the vast majority of scientific studies over the past 20 years suggests that marijuana is not a gateway drug.

Town - Hall - Justice - Reform - Plan

At the town hall, and in his criminal justice reform plan, Biden stated he would leave the decision to decriminalize or legalize marijuana up to individual states, yet he remains the lone candidate among the 2020 Democratic primary frontrunners officially opposed to federal legalization.

Independent Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders has...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Daily Caller
Wake Up To Breaking News!
"However, when the Son of Man comes, will he find faith on the earth?" Luke 18:8