Revolutionary War silhouettes cause freakout

www.christianpost.com | 11/17/2019 | Staff
Fubu_chikFubu_chik (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://cdn.christianpost.com/files/original/thumbnail/23/39/233902.jpg

Facebook Twitter Email Menu Comment

Dr. Jerry Newcombe is a key archivist of the D. James Kennedy Legacy Library, a spokesman and cohost of Kennedy Classics.

English - Poet - Steve - Turner - History

The English poet Steve Turner once observed, “History repeats itself. It has to. No one is listening.” I think this applies very well to American history.

The average American today is grossly ignorant of our history and we fall prey too often to those cutting us off from that history---for whatever reason. Here is a case in point.

Display - State - Washington - Liberals - Presence

In an obscure display in the state of Washington, liberals are melting down over the presence of flat steel depictions of guns — guns held by silhouettes of Revolutionary War Minute Men.

This display is in Port Angeles, and the centerpiece is a replica of the Liberty Bell. The display is guarded by a fence that has a design which depicts two Revolutionary-era soldiers holding their rifles.

Display - Ire - Mayor - Sissi - Bruch

This new display has drawn the ire of the mayor, Sissi Bruch, who objected to a local newspaper, “I've had comments from people saying do we have to do guys with guns when guns are killing our children in schools?"

Cherie Kidd, who serves on the city council, does not agree with the mayor’s request to remove the design. Kidd noted, "We are a free nation only because of the brave men and women who have fought for our freedom."

Correctness - History - Books - History - USA

Political correctness is jettisoning our history before our very eyes. Two recent books document this---Erasing History by USA Today writer James Robbins and The War on History by Heritage Foundation writer Jarrett Stepman.

I maintain our history is important to understand because America is a unique phenomenon. To this day, people risk their lives to try and emigrate here. Not because of liberalism, but despite it.

Words - Veterans - Day - Time

I am writing these words on Veterans Day, a time to remember...
(Excerpt) Read more at: www.christianpost.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!