Best gifts for the mom in your life

CNET | 11/16/2019 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://cnet1.cbsistatic.com/img/HzMLBsTRrskcU80q9Jb1W1WjCBI=/756x567/2019/10/09/cca43604-aef9-455f-b3b9-7d836ded7f6a/google-home-hub-proactive-notifications-1742.jpg

Mom is doing most of the holiday shopping. You better not drop the ball on her gift.

This story is part of Holiday Gift Guide 2019, your source for the season's best gifts and deals, hand-picked by the experts at CNET.

People - Mother - Holiday - Season - Pressure

For many people, their mother is the hardest to shop for during the holiday season. The pressure to deliver can be intense for even an adult child, even if you know that they will just be happy that you took a moment to be thoughtful of them. But there are all kinds of unique, beautiful and personalized gifts to consider that will definitely make your mom smile.

Finding your mom the perfect gift can feel daunting. Of course, she'll like anything you get her -- she's mom. But you can do better than a scented candle and a gift card. You want a great gift that shows you appreciate her, that shows you know what your mom's favorite things are and what can be useful or make her life easier.

Mom - Kids - Insight - Gift - Momma

I'm a working mom with two kids, so I have some insight into the perfect gift for your momma. Allow me to be your guide with some ideas for thoughtful gifts for the many types of moms -- from first-time moms to grandmas -- in your life.

Want to help first-time moms who are worried about going back to work? Buy them a Willow. Is this her second or third kid? Doesn't matter -- all new moms need a Willow, and it will be received as a thoughtful gift.

Pumps - Wall - Outlet - Privacy - Minutes

Pumping is not glamorous or perfect. Most pumps have mom tethered to a wall outlet, requiring privacy for 30 minutes as bottles dangle from a bra. And she has to repeat this foolishness multiple times a day. The Willow pump is battery powered, spill proof, and...
(Excerpt) Read more at: CNET
Wake Up To Breaking News!