White cop's shocking rant after 'racially profiling' two men in mall parking lot

Mail Online | 11/16/2019 | Jerry Barmash For Dailymail.com
TraightTraight (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/11/17/02/21107156-0-image-a-43_1573958670213.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/backup/2019/11/17/685190082660286554/1024x576_MP4_685190082660286554.mp4

A white police officer has been fired after being caught on camera angrily confronting two black men outside a Nordstrom Rack and accusing them of being 'suspicious'.

Lawrence Township Deputy Constable Daryl Jones approached cousins Aaron Blackwell and Durell Cunningham as they drove out of the parking lot of the store in the north side of Indianapolis.

Pair - Confrontation - Encounter - Jones - Car

The pair recorded the confrontation after an earlier encounter with Jones, who they said had racially profiled them and tried to run their car plates.

Jones demanded the pair showed him identification and threatened to lock them up when they demanded to know why he had stopped them.

Customers

He told the customers that they were being stopped 'because you're suspicious.'

When they say he has no right to stop them, the officer yells: 'I've got my rights to do anything that I want to do, I'm a police officer.'

Nothing - Nothing - Eyes - Passenger - Blackwell

'There was nothing suspicious about what we did and nothing to cause any eyes to be on us,' passenger Blackwell, told WTHR.

The officer refuses to give his name to the shoppers, and refuses their request for him to call a supervisor.

Suggesting - Security - Guard - Nordstroms

He then reveals that he is working off-duty - suggesting he is working as a security guard at Nordstroms.

Jones repeatedly demands they hand over identification, and insists he will let the pair go if the drivers licences check out, and they have 'no outstanding warrants'.

Temper - Cunningham - Replies

But he loses his temper again when Cunningham replies, 'Oh, it's not going to let go.'

He shouts: 'Don't threaten me. Are you threatening me? Are you crazy, you're going to threaten a police officer?'

Cunningham - Laws - Jones - Peers - Driver

Cunningham: 'I'm not scared of you, we ain't broke no laws.' as Jones peers into the driver side window.

Jones eventually calls for back-up, and an officer from the Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department arrives on the scene.

IMPD

The IMPD...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the Word of God.