Friends of 'animal angel' Al Chernoff are shocked at the prospect that he had relationship with teen

Mail Online | 11/12/2019 | Martin Gould In Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, For Dailymail.com
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/11/12/19/20919158-0-image-a-9_1573585293479.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/backup/2019/11/11/1896101197283412556/1024x576_MP4_1896101197283412556.mp4

A week after his brutal murder, friends of murdered 'animal angel' Al Chernoff are finally coming around to asking themselves, 'Did he have a sordid secret life?'

A 14-year-old girl has been arrested in connection with Chernoff's slaying inside his home in Philadelphia, but so far no-one can answer the question of what she was doing there in the first place.

'I - Minute - Al - Type - Person

'I just can't imagine for one minute that Al was the type of person who would have had an inappropriate relationship with a 14-year-old girl — but at the same time I can't think of anyone ever having a reason to kill him,' fellow cat rescuer Ashley Foresta told DailyMailTV.

'The sad thing is I don't know if we will ever know what happened. What was a 14-year-old girl doing in his house?

Part - Truth

'To be honest, maybe part of me doesn't want to know the whole truth.'

Chernoff, 59 — who had appeared on NatGeo's Rescue Ink and called himself 'Alley Cat' — was found naked tied to his bed in the duplex that he shared with 11 cats, three frogs and two turtles. His face had been smashed in by a 2x4 embedded with nails. He also had several cuts to his chest.

House - Cameras - Kitchen - Woman - Sink

His house was covered by exterior cameras and one inside his kitchen caught a young woman go to the sink, wash her hands and then look inside the refrigerator for food after his death.

Teen Ajahnae Smaugh gave herself up to police on Thursday last week.

Murder - Robbery - Evidence - Obstruction - Justice

She has been charged with murder, robbery, tampering with evidence, obstruction of justice and possessing an instrument of crime. She is due in court for a preliminary hearing on November 27.

Her lawyer Howard Taylor described her to CNN as a 'troubled girl.' When asked whether his client was a victim, Taylor said he 'wouldn't put it...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Governemnt sponsored segratation of America, one household at a time.