One-on-One with Steve Green, President of Hobby Lobby on 'This Beautiful Book'

Click For Photo: https://www-images.christianitytoday.com/images/92984.png?w=1200

Today I am thrilled to welcome Steve Green, President of Hobby Lobby, to The Exchange. Below we talk about his new book, This Beautiful Book: An Exploration of the Bible's Incredible Story Line and Why It Matters Today. Steve will be joining me THIS Thursday, November 14 for a free webinar to talk about A Worldview of Christian Leadership That Changes Organizations. You are invited to join us.

Get weekly updates from The Exchange delivered to your inbox.

Ed - Family - Museum - Bible - DC

Ed: You and your family founded the Museum of the Bible in D.C. You clearly believe the Bible is important and have worked extremely hard to educate as many people as possible about the Bible. Where does your love for the Bible come from?

Steve: My wife and I both grew up in Christian families who actively served in their churches. As children and teenagers, we went to Christian camps and youth conferences. (Actually, the first time we met was at a church camp, although we didn’t start dating until later.) Our parents raised us to look to the Bible for life guidance and hope.

Families - Children - Ends - Debt - Budgeting

Like so many young families, we had to wrestle with raising children, making ends meet financially, dealing with debt and budgeting. In our case, we looked to the Bible for answers.

We believe, like billions of people in the world, that the Bible is what it claims to be, the inspired word of God. We spend time in it regularly. In times of hardship, we go to the Bible. In times of worship and joy, we go to the Bible.

Ed - Subtitle - Book - Exploration - Bible

Ed: The subtitle for your new book is “An Exploration of the Bible’s Incredible Story Line and Why It Matters Today.” Why does the Bible matter today?

Steve: The Bible is the best-selling book around the world, regardless of culture, economic status, education levels,...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Exchange | A Blog by Ed Stetzer
Wake Up To Breaking News!