Disney Plus Users Complain of Login Problems, Service Errors on Launch Day

Variety | 3/31/2020 | Todd Spangler
Click For Photo: https://pmcvariety.files.wordpress.com/2019/11/disney-plus-technical-issues.png?w=700&h=393&crop=1

Disney Plus opened its doors Tuesday — but some fans immediately encountered problems trying to access the streaming service.

Multiple users on social media said they had trouble signing in to Disney Plus when it first went live, while others said they had problems accessing specific content or using features (like setting up a watch list).

Irate - Users - Online - Screenshots - Errors

Irate users vented online, sharing screenshots of errors messages that said “Unable to connect to Disney+.” One of the error messages, appropriately enough, showed characters from Disney’s “Wreck-It Ralph” and “Ralph Breaks the Internet” movies.

One user complained they were unable to access the first episode of “The Mandalorian,” the live-action Star Wars series from Jon Favreau, which went live Tuesday. “Anyone else having problems watching The Mandalorian? Currently is the only thing I can’t watch,” the user tweeted. Another complained they weren’t able to watch the live-action “Lady and the Tramp” movie.

Others - Times - Hour - Disney - Plus

And others said they had very long wait times of an hour or more when they tried to call Disney Plus customer service after being frustrated at not being able to log in.

“It’s been over an hour and I’m still on hold,” user Alex Ball said on Twitter. “I try to sign in and it says call...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Variety
Wake Up To Breaking News!