The best Black Friday 2019 deals to bag right now

CNET | 11/12/2019 | Staff
elio25elio25 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://cnet4.cbsistatic.com/img/XKc_YQ2wBCVPdmu3yyn79fGbLj0=/756x567/2019/11/11/f9857c0e-a438-42c3-a365-68e2f323cdf9/black-friday-03.png

Looking for Black Friday deals? Of course you are! Smart shoppers know you don't need to wait for the actual day to arrive. Indeed, stores like Amazon, Best Buy, Costco and Target continue to trot out early sales, though plenty of smaller outfits are offering pre-Black Friday deals as well.

Good news: We've pored over the major Black Friday ads to find the best stuff that's available right this minute. Start with individual store sales, including the stuff they've got queued up later this month, then continue down for our top picks. Note that many of the early deals have expired, but we expect most of them to return, so we've kept them corralled at the bottom.

Amazon - Holiday - Deals

Amazon's holiday deals

Costco's massive holiday-sale catalog

Target - Black - Friday - Preview

Target Black Friday preview

Walmart's latest Black Friday deals

Amazon - Discount - Echo - Show - Version

It's not even released yet, but Amazon just trotted out its first-ever discount on the Echo Show 8. It's basically a larger version of the super-popular Echo Show 5 (which is currently on sale for $80, FYI), and therefore better suited to places like the kitchen, where the 8-inch screen makes it easier to view cooking videos and the like. Read our Echo Show 8 preview.

Already a pretty amazing deal at $99, the RemoBell S is an attractive, hardwired doorbell designed to take the place of your existing bell. I've been using one for about six months, and while I still don't love the forced fisheye view of recorded videos, overall the doorbell has worked really well. And I absolutely do love the free cloud storage.

Between - Cyber - Monday - Promo - Code

Need new specs? Between now and Cyber Monday, promo code Black65 will net you a hefty 65% off any frames at GlassesUSA.

We've long been fans of Lenovo's flagship Yoga laptops -- and the C940, which debuted in January, is one of a handful...
(Excerpt) Read more at: CNET
Wake Up To Breaking News!