Chrissy Teigen Is Honored at Star-Studded 2019 Baby2Baby Gala and Dishes Out Jokes

E! Online | 11/10/2019 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://akns-images.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/20191010/rs_600x600-191110083223-600-Chrissy-Teigen-LT-111019-shutterstock_editorial_10470639ec.jpg?fit=around|600:467&crop=600:467;center,top&output-quality=90

"I was always, I gotta say, I was always so intimidated by this room, there are so many incredible, wonderful people in this room and you guys, you do so, so much for this organization, I never felt right being in it," Teigen said in her acceptance speech. "So it's weird being on this stage thanking everyone for being here for me, but I want to say...I'm honestly much more used to winning 'Best Titties'...I've been graced by tittie awards by Spike TV, so this is a welcome break for me."

"We're all grateful to every single one of you, so thank you for caring about every single child in our community, thank you for giving your time and your resources, this whole speech is for you, it's not all for me," she continued. "Thank you for seeing the humanity and figuring out how to help and fulfill their needs, thank you for standing by anyone. I know how lucky John and I are, because we have resources and all the help we need to make sure our kids get off to a great start and I know that far too many families can only dream of something even close to the life that we have."

Parent - Postpartum - Depression - Struggles - Baby

She added, "I's still stressful and difficult for me to be a parent. I've been very vocal about postpartum depression and the struggles that go along with having a baby and what it means to...
(Excerpt) Read more at: E! Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Speaking only as an infidel......