Child Rape Stories Are Too ‘Stupid’ for ABC News to Cover

Speaking About News | 11/8/2019 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://speakingaboutnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/abcnews.jpg

In case you missed it, a video came out this week that makes it look like ABC News affirmatively protected billionaire alleged pedophile Jeffrey Epstein. This came on top of allegations from journalist Ronan Farrow that NBC News killed his reporting on alleged rapist Harvey Weinstein to protect their own in-house sexual abuser, morning anchor Matt Lauer. In case anyone’s still wondering why people don’t trust the press, this is a pretty good place to start.

Amy Robach, anchor at ABC, was caught on the recording saying that, under pressure from the British royal family, ABC executives killed her story that would have exposed sex offender Epstein:

Story - Years - Robach - Interview - Virginia

“I’ve had the story for three years,” Robach said. “I’ve had this interview with Virginia Roberts. We would not put it on the air. First of all, I was told, ‘Who’s Jeffrey Epstein? No one knows who that is. This is a stupid story.’ Then the palace found out we had her whole allegations about Prince Andrew and threatened us a million different ways. We were so afraid we wouldn’t be able to interview Kate and Will that we — that also quashed the story. And then Alan Dershowitz was also implicated in it because of the planes.

“(Roberts) told me everything. She had pictures. She had everything. She was in hiding for 12 years. We convinced her to come out. We convinced her to talk to us. It was unbelievable what we had. (Bill) Clinton. We had everything. I tried for three years to get it on, to no avail, and now it’s all coming out. And it’s, like, these ‘new revelations,’ and I freaking had all of it. I am so pissed right now. … What we had was unreal.”

Story - ABC - News - Robach

The story that ABC News told Robach was too “stupid” to cover was both appalling...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Speaking About News
Wake Up To Breaking News!