Down to Earth: Inside Adriana Lima's World After She Retired Her Angel Wings

E! Online | 11/8/2019 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://akns-images.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/201989/rs_600x600-190909053236-600-Adriana-Lima-NYFW-LT-090919-shutterstock_editorial_10405052w_huge.jpg?fit=around|600:467&crop=600:467;center,top&output-quality=90

View this post on Instagram

💥Mama smashing in smash city @dogpound con El Capitan @kirkmyersfitness 💥

A post shared by Adriana Lima (@adrianalima) on

💫Lovely family day @tidalcovemiami 💫 with the girls/Lily and @debbieaquinopadilla 💫

✨Ok.... I couldn’t wait til tmrw..... here’s my 3rd cover. @voguespain @irinashayk Photographers: @luigiandiango Stylist: @juancebrian Make up: @georgisandev Hair: @luigimurenu Manicurist: @ashlie_johnson Production: @viewfindersnyla #vogueagosto✨

Honored to be on the cover of @numero_russia for the Women Empowerment issue. This is a reminder that we are here to break the mold and lift each other up each and every day!

True courage for a man is to love her scars.

A post shared by Metin Hara (@metinhara) on

It’s finally here! New CLUB LIMA collection with @PUMA 🥊#ALxPUMA

While she hadn't yet announced that the 2018 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show was going to be her last ("The moment I'm not there anymore, I'll probably have private shows in my house," she predicted), Lima told W that her goals for the year ahead included being on the cover of Italian Vogue, and she would be "focusing on health, nutrition, and workouts."

For some reason Vogue Italia, which has featured Lima in its pages, is biding its time, but she gazed out from three covers of Vogue España, the magazine deciding to go all out for August 2019; posed for the November 2019 cover of Vogue Arabia alongside comedian Samir Ghanem; as well as held court on the cover of Numéro Russia for its Women's Empowerment Issue.

Miami - Egypt - Supermodel - Adriana - Lima

"Flying from Miami to Egypt, Brazilian supermodel Adriana Lima...
(Excerpt) Read more at: E! Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
The American Government, working tireless for everyone, except Americans.